An online voting poll application that lets you display a single question and a number of answers on your site, along with the resulting statistics. To add this application to your site, go to Control Panel > Applications and add the Voting Poll Application to your account. Once you've done this, the application will appear in the Add Content menu. The Voting Poll element is added to a page in the same manner as any other content element. Simply select the Voting Poll from the Add Content menu and click on a green area of the page to apply the element wherever you want it to appear.
Adjust the following information in the Voting Poll Properties window:
- Question: What are you asking your site visitors?
- Answers: The possible Answers to the Question
- Results Format:
- Percentage and Number of Votes
- Number of Votes
4. Show Results To:
5. Color Theme: Black or White
- Visitors Who Voted
- Site Administrator
6. Fixed Width: Set a specified width in px