It is easy to add video files in the Text and Image editor on any page of your site. However, the videos added this way, will not stream - and your site visitors may need to wait until the whole video loads before viewing.
Video streaming, on the other hand, allows you to watch a video while it is being delivered by the video provider. To add streaming videos to your site you may host your videos with Youtube, and then integrate those videos on your web page using the HTML Snippet.
Display YouTube Video
To start uploading videos with YouTube sign in to your account or create one. You may also sign in with your Google account. Then, follow these steps to upload videos and integrate them in your site:
1. Click the Upload button in the upper-right corner of any YouTube page.
2. Browse for a video on your computer. Make sure your file is up to 1GB, up to 10 minutes long and its format is supportedby YouTube.
3. Click the Upload Video button to start the upload process.
4. After the video is uploaded, enter title, description, tags, and category for it. The more information you provide, the easier it is for others to find your video.
Click the Save changes button to save the updates you've made to the video file.
Display the video in your website
1. Go to the page with your video and copy the code from the Embed box.
first, click the Share button
click the Embed button
check - "Use old embed code"
copy the code
2. Add an HTML Snippet at the location where your YouTube video should appear and paste the code into the snippet box.
The video will appear on your page like this:
To disallow the embedding of your videos on other websites, follow the steps below:
1. Within your account, click the My Uploaded Videos link.
2. Click the Edit Video Info button to the right of your video.
3. Under Sharing Options select 'No, external sites may NOT embed and play this video.'