You can add navigation items in all navigation areas (up to 4) available inside your design. Navigation subitems are only available for the main site navigation.
To add navigation items roll over the navigation area (if it is empty - rollover the gray Empty Navigation box) and click the image displayed on its top right.
Green rectangles will appear to indicate the locations where your new navigation item may be added. Select the desired location and add the navigation item.
Navigation items have the following properties:
- Text: the text to be printed on the menu item
- Link: the page or external URL this menu item will link to
Once Advanced Options are enabled the following additional properties are displayed:
- Mouse Over Text: displayed when the item is moused over. If left empty - the menu text will be used.
- Color: the menu item color (available with some designs only)
- Normal / Rollover / Selected Image: images used to customize the menu item appearance (available with some designs only). Recommended for advanced users.
Navigation subitems are only available for the main navigation areas. To add a navigation subitem rollover or click the desired main menu item and its subnavigation area will be displayed. If no other subitems exist, a gray Emtpy Subnavigation box will be displayed. Rollover the subnavigation area and add subnavigation items from the icon on the right.